Burlington County Family Support Organization is a private, non-profit 501(c)3 organization and an independent partner in New Jersey's Department of Children and Families System of Care.
We offer peer support, education, and advocacy for families raising children with developmental disabilities, emotional, behavioral, and/or mental health challenges.
The people that work at the Family Support Organization are parents or guardians whose children have experienced the same challenges and successes as the families we serve.
- Challenging behavior at home?
- Challenging behavior at school or not going to school?
- Disrespectful behavior?
- Thinking or talking about death or suicide?
- Sadness or worries?
- Making or keeping friends?
- Use of alcohol or drugs?
- Harmful behavior to self or others?
- Changes in eating or sleeping habits?
We may be able to help.
Call our warm line (609)265-8838 for information and referral or just to talk about the challenges you are facing to see if we can help.
Local System of Care of Burlington County - this brochure outlines the various support organizations available to Burlington County families